For the best "special"
Call or email
LATE ARRIVALS: For arrivals outside office hours, please contact reception for check-in procedure.
DEPARTURES: Check-out time is 10:00am.
EARLY DEPARTURES: No refund will be given for early departures.
PAYMENT: All accommodation must be Paid in Full on or before arrival at Blue Lagoon Resort. (All Pre-bookings require a Deposit of 20% or the equivalant of one nights accommodation, whichever is the greater.)
* A valid credit card is required on check-in for security*
• Rates quoted in this website refer to all room/apartments types subject to availability.
• Rates are per unit per night with no minimum stay.
• Extra person $35 per night
LATE BOOKINGS: Where booking is less than 14 days prior to arrival and credit facilities have not been established, full payment is required immediately in Australian dollars and a copy of the credit Card authorisation must be faxed to guarantee the reservation. Payment can also be transferred into our bank account.
• LOW SEASON: A minimum of 7 days' notice prior to arrival is required otherwise a charge of one nights accommodation will be incurred.
• HIGH SEASON: A minimum of 14 days' notice prior to arrival is required otherwise a charge of 50% of the total stay will be incurred.
• GROUP BOOKINGS (5 rooms or more): A minimum of 28 days' notice prior to arrival is required otherwise a charge of 20% of the total stay will be incurred.
(If booking through an agent different cancellation policies will apply)
NO SHOW: 100% of stay will be billed (cancellation on day of arrival is regarded as a no show).
NO SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted in any apartment or the pool area. Failure to comply may result in an extra cleaning charge to deodorise the apartment.
SPECIAL NOTE: All rates are subject to increase in case of Government levies or taxation.
WEATHER POLICY: No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions.
NOISE POLICY: Please note, Blue Lagoon Resort has a strict “no excessive noise” policy throughout the resort. We want all Guests to enjoy their stay. Noise complaints are taken seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and/or police action.
The Resort enforces quiet hours between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.